|Item||Count||~ Cost [€]|
|MDF, strength 19mm, 840x730||2||30|
|MDF, strength 5mm, 840x730||1||5|
|M6 Machine screw, 20mm + M6 hammer nut + washer||20||12|
|M6 Machine screw, 35mm + washer||17||5|
- Screw driver / wrench / nut runner
- Your CNC
- Download the drawings here
- Adjust dimensions if needed 1
- Import it to your CAM tool. Provision for different material strength if you have.
- Prepare sunk holes for your fasteners that attach to the machine frame to have some surface-planing reserve.
- As both fence and spoilboard are larger than the CNC’s reachable area, you will have to use multiple jobs to complete the tasks. Choose your XY-zero points with care!
- Also note that the slots will have to be cut “from the bottom” in case you don’t have a slot cutter.
- Have your CNC do the work.
- Glue together upper and lower MDF sheets so hammer nuts cannot fall through the slots
Note: the center stiffening bar does not have a defined position, so yours might be located somewhere else between its longer counterparts ↩